New Employment Opportunity at Fairrington – Logistics Coordinator
Fairrington continues to expand and is seeking a Logistics Coordinator.
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements, to Geoff Jones.
Logistics Coordinator will handle inbound and outbound transportation operations in a fast-paced time sensitive environment. Desired candidate will gain experience in operations support, intermodal, truckload, LTL, expedited, and brokerage operations. The Logistics Coordinator position is responsible for working within a team to handle all elements of inbound, outbound, and direct loads from start to finish. The Logistics Coordinators are trained in all areas of load planning, dispatch, and dispatch support in order to be able to handle any load. Key elements of this position include:
- Work with team members to develop operational and cost efficiencies through continuously reviewing and refining of the process and procedures for transporting inbound, outbound, and direct loads.
- Follows route guide and other direction for proper load planning for maximum weight and cubic capacity per load while meeting delivery requirements.
- Follows route guide and other direction for proper TL, IMX, LTL, Expedited, FTC Transport and carrier utilization on inbound, outbound, and direct loads.
- Track and trace loads until delivered to final consignee. Secure proof of delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Solid organizational, time management, and analytical decision making skills.